The following Terms & Conditions apply to accepting our services:
- I Agree to taking responsibility for all charges incurred in relation to the deceased and agree to make all payments payable to Bay Cremation Care. I also understand any overdue accounts are my responsibility that a debt collecting agency may be used to obtain any overdue payments.
- I Agree to permit Bay Cremation Care to carry out any hygienic preparation dignified and safe presentation of the Deceased.
- I Declare that I am duly authorised to give this authority and indemnify Bay Cremation Care against any and all claims, costs and/or proceedings arising from any service and/or attendances herein incurred by me.
- I Hereby Authorise you to meet on my behalf any and all necessary costs in respect of the funeral of the Deceased. I hereby undertake and agree to pay you all such outgoings together with your account for professional services.
- I Agree that, if paying by credit card, an additional 4.0% charge will be applied to my account.
CONSEQUENCES OF DEFAULT IN PAYMENT
- I Understand that the total account for the funeral services in regard to the Deceased are payable by me. And because of the low cost of the funeral the account will be paid on or before the day of cremation, unless otherwise agreed to by Bay Cremation Care.
- I Understand that interest for overdue invoices may accrue at the discretion of Bay Cremation Care at a rate of 8% per calendar month from the due date.
- I Agree to Bay Cremation Care collecting personal information about me and the Deceased for the purpose of the funeral arrangements and registration of the deceased. And that this information may be provided to company employees and contractors for debt collection purposes.
Privacy Act 1993